The programs offered at the Institute are intensive and require students to work practically with patients. In addition to the teaching of various disciplines of Clinical Psychology, training in research as well as internship and Didactic Analysis requirements, make up integral parts of these programs. Students are provided opportunities to carry out training in diagnostic testing, psychotherapy, and research under supervision, thereby gaining valuable experience.
Institute of Clinical Psychology, University of Karachi offers four programs (Diploma/ Degree)
- 1) Post Magistral Diploma in Clinical Psychology (After 16 years of education i.e. post Masters)
- 2) M. Phil in Clinical Psychology
- 3) PhD in Clinical Psychology
- 4) Diploma in Rehabilitation of Childhood Disorders
- 5) Diploma in Complimentary Therapies: Hypnosis & Neurolingusitic Programming